lunes, 18 de abril de 2011

36 weeks, 2 days

Here we are in Siguenza celebrating our 3rd anniversary and last anniversary without babies.  This day I still had the pinched nerve in my back, but managed to hobble around pretty well.  The day before they had a surprise baby shower for us after church and they got us some things that we still needed.  The next Monday Moi's parents came to visit for a week.  My back pain went away completely and I've had a lot more energy since then.  I've felt great!  I've had a little more pressure down there, but the contractions haven't been any stronger or more frequent.  The doctor at the private hospital wanted to induce on April 13th because Nathan was already measuring eight pounds the week before, but I convinced him to wait one more week so he could have a little more time to cook.  We also went to the public hospital and it sounded like they didn't want to induce until the last minute.  They wanted me to go in the 20th and the 27th for revisions (monitorization of contractions).  This made us a little nervous with the heparin issue and all.  So,  we decided to go with the private hospital after all and the doctor there lowered my heparin dose from 60mg to 40mg.  He wanted to see us the next week to see if I was having any contractions yet and to look at a date for the induction to stop the heparin 48 hrs before. The nursery has come together pretty well and I have our bags packed for the hospital.  We're also getting excited about my parents and Kim coming...yea!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario