sábado, 22 de enero de 2011

26 weeks!


Wow!  Looks like I'm going to pop out of that sweater!  Ate a little too much at Christmas, but I enjoyed it, so it's all good.  I've gained about 20 pounds so far, yikes!  The doctor didn't seemed too worried.  She said just to be careful to not gain too much more.  Our trip to the states was great!  No problems on the flights (except that we couldn't bring back everything we wanted to).  It was so nice to spend such precious moments with my beautiful, loving family and friends. Miss them :(   Well, I've had 2 more ultrasounds since coming back and both doctors said that he's perfect.  He's big and chunky and has everything in the right place and the right size.  I also got back my glucose screening and bloodwork and everything was good.  I feel great and love feeling this little guy move around.  It's fun having some clothes and other things for him now.  Excited about getting more things and setting up his nursery.  Also, to pick the name...  Can't wait to meet him!!!!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hey lovely! You are looking so great! I love that you are really showing now because it is so adorable! I am glad to hear that you're feeling well and that the little man is doing just fine. Get some rest my dear <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeah! I finally updated myself. I didn't know it was a BABY BOY until now! congrats. so happy for you two and you look great Tiff!

    ResponderEliminar