viernes, 4 de marzo de 2011

32 weeks!!!

This is me a couple days ago.  Today we went for another ultrasound and they said he's pretty big.  He's measuring 34 weeks, 5 days.  He weighs almost 5 pounds, about a pound more then he should, and he's measuring about 18 inches long.  They showed us his hair, he has a ton! Must be Moi's:) He's also still head down and has been for 3 weeks now. My blood pressure and everything was good.  I have to have the third trimester blood tests done next week and we're also having another ultrasound done at the private hospital on Wednesday, which might be 3D.  We'll also tour the hospital so we can decide which one we want to have him at.  I've only gained about 1 pound since my last post (about 24 total).  I'm feeling really good.  I'm a little tired and have started feeling what I think are Braxton Hicks contractions every once in a while.  My lower abdomen gets tight and I get light, menstrual-like cramps.  Another strange symptom is that sometimes I can hear my heartbeat in my right ear.  I asked the OB about it today and she said it's normal, it's just from all the extra blood flow in my body.  We also asked her if she thought they would induce since he's so big and she said that they weren't able to tell us yet.  We're so excited to meet Nathan!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario